Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day with Daddy!

Aww, how the year has come and gone!! Don's 2nd father's day was this June!! Just last year we had a 6 day old baby girl! It makes me sad to think about how much she has grown, how much she has accomplished in just one year!!! This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Don and Addie Claire and it was taken on Father's Day of last year!!! I am one lucky woman to have these two wonderful people in my life - I love them to the moon and back!

Addie Claire and Daddy ~ Father's Day 2008

And here they are today! Wow look how much she has grown - my sweet Angel Baby!

Don had a great Father's Day! We woke up that morning and opened his presents. Addie had made him a really cute 'handprint' picture frame - he loved it & we also got him a new PS3 game! He has been playing the downloaded version on the PS3 with our neighbor Brandon, so I figured we would take the plunge and get him the real version! Of course he loved it!!! Addie loved helping daddy unwrap the presents and play with the cards. There is something about envelopes that this girl loves.

Here are some pictures of Daddy's Special Day!!!


Happy Father's Day Daddy - We love you VERY much!!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Too cute! Look at Don and his tan. So jealous!