Saturday, December 20, 2008

Correction to the Below Blog: All I want for Christmas is my TWO front TEETH!

Well, since the last blog Addison Claire has gotten both of her front bottom teeth! She looks so cute with them. They are not all the way in of course, but they are definitly visible! Today, Addie and I went shopping for Daddy's Christmas Presents at a location I can't say....and while she was in her stroller she would look up at me and smile with those little teeth just a showing! What a way to melt mommy's heart!

She is growing, growing, growing!!! Too fast!!! We got her pictures with Santa in last night and they are great! I will post some later!!! She also had her pictures made at daycare and they came in this week. I had all intentions of not buying them...but came home with a bag full!!! They are too cute!!!

Well, we are off to look at more Christmas lights...with the secret intention of gettting Addie Claire to sleep!
Merry Christmas,
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations Addie! You are going to be rich when the tooth fairy comes one day!