Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on Addie's Ears

Just wanted to update everyone that reads that Miss Addie Claire will be having tubes placed in her ears next week - Feb 3rd. We are to be at the ENTdr at 6:45am and the procedure is to begin at about 7 - 7:15am. "Uncle" Jeff ( Lindsey's husband) reassures us that it will only take a couple of minutes and the procedure will be over with! He says that we will barely make it back out to the waiting room and everything will be done. Everyone says the same thing...so I hope they are all right! The hard thing will be that she can not eat or drink anything after midnight - so no bottles! I think I may wake her up at 11:30 and feed her so this won't be so hard for her and me!!! I am really nervous about my poor little baby but I know that she will feel so much better once everything is over!! 5 ear infections in 7 months is not good!!! So Tuesday is the big day for my little girl! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
This is the 1st blog without pictures! I will post some of our little growing weed soon!

No comments: