Monday, January 19, 2009

Addison's 1st Basketball Game

About a week ago, I took Addie to her 1st Basketball game. My friend Tammy's daughter plays 5th grade ball at Harmony Grove. My friends Lindsey and Brooke went along to show their support for little Tori. The game was a "nail biter" as Aunt Lindsey would say with a big score of 2 - 3! WOW! Addie loved it though, except when we screamed for the players - that sent her into a total fit but she bounced back quick. She is just like me, very nosey! In fact growing up I was always called Virginia Abbott because my grandma was nosey so now that is what we call Addie...V.A.! I suppose it will be a family tradition passed down for many generations to come!

Addie wore her "this little piggy cheers for the Razorbacks" shirt that I had made for her daddy for Christmas. I know that we were not watching Razorback basketball but it said "cheers" on it so it thought that it was sports event worthy.

Here are some pictures of my precious Angel Baby! She did have a big red bow on with this outfit but pulled it off and threw it on the ground!!! AHHH That girl!

Addie could not take her eyes off of the court or the nice old man behind us that kept talking to her! She is so into people, my little V.A.!

2 comments:

icanseehimthere said...

Love the updates! You were in the gym I cheered 6 years in-lots of memories there. It has been redone I am sure as it has been 19 years since I graduated, I am old, still cool. Addie is so cute and growing lots! Guess who Hannah met and took a pic with today? John McCain. She is in DC for the inauguration and is having a blast! Chance of a lifetime, I am proud she got to go. We love you guys and hope to see you soon. Alli

icanseehimthere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.